Whether traveling nationally or internationally one must wonder if purchasing travel insurance is always necessary? Does it really create that much of a value for you and your family that you would be willing to spend the money–even for a short trip?
I mean, what is the likelihood of you having:
- a hijacking
- an injury that requires overnight stay at a hospital, ambulance costs or medical evacuation?
- to cancel the trip
- lost luggage (okay…maybe this one)
- rental vehicle insurance excess (this is cool)
- unexpected travel delay (okay this could happen)
- trip disruption (that doesn’t include the hijacking…lol)
- personal liability
- loss of income
- accidental death
- total permanent disability
- return airfare
- bad weather and avalanche closure
and other things like that?
I started out thinking it might not be a necessity, in fact, I’ve never used it before…shhhh. However, most of the items on the above list derived from an insurance website scared me into thinking that I might not want to make another trip without having some insurance.
- Reasonably priced
- Quote available right on website
- Payment available right on website
- Peace of mind for your luggage and personal safety and that of your family